Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thin Hair, Help with styles?

I have very thin hair, and it doesnt grow very often. Ive tried curling it, I have had body perms, they make my hair to curly and frizzy, and when it falls out my hair is even shorter.. Anyone have any ideas for styles for thin hair and how to make it grow.



Thin Hair, Help with styles?

I had the same problem. The stylist said that we need layers. We are not to have the heaviness on top. I also found if I roll my hair wet and sleep in it....that works for volume. Don't use too much products on your hair like gel, mousse, etc.....It will weigh your hair down. Use a little. Also, after you dry your hair, put it in a ponytail on top of your head like BamBam.....wait 30 min. and let it out....it should be fluffy!! Good luck



Thin Hair, Help with styles?

have you tired extenions you ca nget them sown in to where yor hair can grow while you have your extensions in



Thin Hair, Help with styles?

You could try to braid it or put it in a bun overnight and in the moring it will have more volume (and it would be wavy)



Thin Hair, Help with styles?

After shampooing, bend over and brush it so it's all hanging down. Blowdry on low while brushing. It adds body. I also have the same problem, but usually braid it in a single braid at night. That will give you wave %26amp; thickness the next day.



Thin Hair, Help with styles?

Hey i have sorta the same problem. my hair is super stick stright and it wont stay curly for more then like 20 minuites. (perms only work for 1 week for me)get your dead ends cut off every 3 weeks, and don't get your perms... if you REALLY need curly hair use a curling iorn... even though thats not good for your hair either.



Thin Hair, Help with styles?

You might want to go with a short, layered haircut.



Also, don't use too many hair products.

No comments:

Post a Comment