Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I need help finding a new hair style?

Try talking someone who cuts hair at a salon; they're the experts, and they'll help you find a cool, new cut that will compliment your face shape.



I need help finding a new hair style?

if your a guy, then you should consider getting your hair buzzed all the way down, as short as you can go without being able to see the scalp, and have your hairline straight at the front. That's what im considering doing this summer or sometime soon. I flip the front of my hair up normally but this sounds better.



I need help finding a new hair style?

i would stick to a nice and young look and it is called straightening your hair or get a spiral perm and make it look like aly and aj's hair!!!!



I need help finding a new hair style?

Ask coiffeur

No comments:

Post a Comment