Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair cuts and styles for long hair?

ok my hair is blonde, and really simular to my avatar except my side bangs are getting longer they're past my cheek bone now, but i need to find a type of hair cut style with side bangs but way easier to mange. My hair is Super thick and really wavy and it takes almost an hour to do my hair in the mornings any suggestions for a new easy manage hair cut?



Hair cuts and styles for long hair?

Get it layered. You don't have to wash it everyday, just straighten it and it'll stay straightened for a few days until you wash it again.



Hair cuts and styles for long hair?

Short hair styles are in fashion now but how about if u re-do your bangs shorter and also your hair!! that would look cute. Luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment